There are a growing number of 11th Step meetings throughout the different 12 Step programs. It is our goal to provide a listing of these meetings as a resource to the recovery community. 11th Step Meditation meetiings provide a wonderful service to:
- Encourage meditation in recovery
- Learn how to meditate and to practice in a group setting
- Give new meditators and newly sober members an experience of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual benefits of meditating
- Discover an inner connection and relationship with each members higher power.
Please check out the listings for your area. We highly encourage you to verify the meeting on the local meeting site by clicking on the button on each line of the listings. If you know of any other 11th Step meetings that are not listed, please notify us below and we will add them.
If you have a new 11th Step Meditation meeting to add to our list or a correction to one already there please send the following details to meetings@11thStepMeditation.org.:
- City and State where the meeting is held
- Day of the week and time of the meeting
- Name of the meeting
- location and address of the meeting
- What 12 Step program is the meeting associated with
Thank you for your help and we are all....Together in recovery and in meditation!