1st Step in this lesson: Watch this video as we discuss Step One in Meditation and how “We are powerless over our thoughts and our emotions are unmanageable.” We will learn how to make this step an action step in meditation!
2nd Step in this lesson: Listen to the SpiritStep One Guided Meditation. You can continue to practice the basic techniques we been covering, learn how work Step One in meditation…to Relax and Let Go.
3rd Step in this lesson: Become a Spiritual Explorer! You may deepen your knowledge on several of the topics mentioned in the video with these additional resources.
- In his various books, the first of which was published in 1999, Dr. Emoto, a doctor of Alternative Medicine, introduced the novel idea that water not only reflects the physical word around it (as when we use a placid lake or pond as a mirror), but it also reflects the consciousness of the being surrounding it.
- What the Bleep Movie – takes viewers on a journey to unlock the secrets of life. Follow Amanda as her entire concept of reality is challenged, yours will be too.
- Biology of Belief, by Bruce Lipton -Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles. Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain’s functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts.
- New Pair of Glasses, by Chuck C. Chuck C. was one of the early leaders of AA in Southern California. He was one of the few people who came to AA fully surrendered to the will of God and then never took it back.
- The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment. To make the journey into the Now we will need to leave our analytical mind and its false created self, the ego, behind.
- SpiritStep One: Relax and Let Go. A CD on the 1st Step of Meditation with 2 guided meditations. Learn how to detach from unmanageable thoughts and emotions and practice the 1st Step in 11th Step Meditation.
Join the 11th Step Meditation conversation on our on Facebook page. “Like” the page to follow the 11th Step Meditation posts.
Next proceed to the Step Two in Meditation Restore me to Sanity Section below.